Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change the width of outline stroke - complete novis

Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am a complete novis so probably won't be referring to the correct technical terms - apologies in advance. My end goal is to have a logo which contains 2 numbers with a black outline around them that goes around them as a group - not each individial number.

I have used the shape builder tool to group the numbers together and there is currently an outline but I can't figure out how to make it thicker - can anyone help? Probably really simple when you know how. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Issue now resolved. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let us know which program you are having problems with. Someone will be along to move this post to the appropriate product forum, where you are more likely to get an answer to your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I didn't realise. Adobe Illustrator. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the AI forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Issue now resolved. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines