• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing Properties from Type to Path

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  accidentally made the attached line art into Type instead of it's normal Path properties. How do I change this back? Currently, I cannot affect the fill or stroke, it's just invisible artwork.

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Mentor , Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

The little blue circle to the far right - double click it, changes to area type (circle goes clear), double click to toggle back to point type.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

With the Group Selection Tool (white pointer with + sign) click once on the path to select it. Copy. Click path again to select the entire Type object. Delete. Paste in front.

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The little blue circle to the far right - double click it, changes to area type (circle goes clear), double click to toggle back to point type.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With the Group Selection Tool (white pointer with + sign) click once on the path to select it. Copy. Click path again to select the entire Type object. Delete. Paste in front.

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines