• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cineware for illustrator

Explorer ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, I had read in the past the possibility of this (free) plugin of the maxon, now that I can work on a MacPro 2019, I wanted to install it. So from maxon I downloaded and installed the Illustrator plugin, and now below the window drop-down menu> Extensions I find four items:

net.maxon.cineware.attributes

net.maxon.cineware.materials

net.maxon.cineware.render_setting

net.maxon.cineware.scene_structure

However, without any explanation I can't understand if it must be activated, or it is already functional. Then I would need some tutorials to be able to realize something. Thank you.

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

None of this works without a proper Cinema 4D install, so it seems to me these are merely the defunct internal plug-in names. They won't do anything without being able to hook up to the C4D core.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

None of this works without a proper Cinema 4D install, so it seems to me these are merely the defunct internal plug-in names. They won't do anything without being able to hook up to the C4D core.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines