• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Circular Text Formatting!

New Here ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I am trying to create a logo of sorts where the text follows a circle but in a way where all the text is upright. At the bottom I want to put "Quiz of the week" the same way the top text is formatted (outsite the circle, following the path). I've included a random logo I found on google images as an example (the black and white one). I can't seem to figure out a way of having the text come out on the bottom UPRIGHT which is my main concern. Thanks in advance!

Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 3.03.29 PM.pngsimilar image.jpg

TOPICS
Feature request , Tools , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check to see if you're using an italic font. If you are change to the regular type face.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use 2 different circles and text on a path options...

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are 3 straight lines on the circle. 2 of them have a small white square. The other one doesn't. Using the selection tool, drag the one without the white square towards the center of the circle.

Annotation 2020-05-07 175404.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines