• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud document won't open

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey. So I spent quite a bit of time on a project in illustrator. I saved it in the cloud documents, so it's not downloaded on my computer itself. This morning I went to try and open it, and it doesn't say anything like an error message. Nothing at all. It just doesn't open... I even tried to go through adobe website, and when I hit open it just sends me to the preview of my documents in illustrator. Then I just get the same problem. I feel like I've tried everything I possibly can. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going to move this to the Illustrator forum. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen many posts about opening problems with .aic (Cloud files).

Did you try to revert to an older version?

You may want to report a bug like:

https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-illustrator-desktop-bugs/suggestions/42134782-can-t-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is fixed in AI 25.1 update available in Creative Cloud Desktop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this issue is not fixed. It has been going on for 6 days and the update did not resolve it. ALL of my workis stored in creative cloud and I cant access 80% of it. For 6 days I have been asking for assistance and been told the engineers are working on fixing the bug. Today I was told I will NOT get access to my old files. This is INSANE. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines