Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CMD+SPACE and mouse for ZOOM no longer working for illustrator and indesign

Explorer ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've seen multiple posts for this including restarts and turning off spotlight. But my Mac has decided it no longer wants me to use the extremely useful zoom funtion shortcut.

Whoever solves this will be doing me an enormous favour!

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Illustrator on Windows-based systems. The latest build of Illustrator still has its zoom in/out and hand-panning shortcuts working properly. Ctrl+Spacebar still toggles the zoom tool. I don't see anything in Illustrator's Preferences that look like it could disable the Cmd+Spacebar shortcut. There are options to zoom with a mouse wheel or pinch to zoom on a touchpad. I guess this could be a conflict with OSX?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bobby,

Yes it looks liek it could be a conflict but I can't work out what that could be. I'm restricted to upgrade from Catalina currently through work - would that be it? None of my colleagues have the same problem though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines