• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CMYK can't set K100

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have problem about setting CMYK in PS and AI I can't set K100. I set K100 but when printing the color is grey. What's should I do?

TOPICS
Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

If that is an office inkjet, you could in Preferences > Appearance of Black set it to always print dark black. But be careful, if you need this checking anything, because that black is of course not accurate, it's just pitch dark.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info on what printing process you actually use, your color profiles, your printer and so on nobody can even guess. It seems to me you are fundamentally misunderstanding something here like trying to print specific separations on an unsuitable printer.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

osim,

In addition to what Lutz said, I believe you may be printing on a non PostScript office printer set to print in colour rather than greyscale/black&white.

If that is the case, changing the printer setting may be all it takes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If that is an office inkjet, you could in Preferences > Appearance of Black set it to always print dark black. But be careful, if you need this checking anything, because that black is of course not accurate, it's just pitch dark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines