Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CMYK to pantone

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning

After updating Illustrator to version 2020. I have a problem with Pantone. I am having trouble converting CMYK color to Pantone color. After going to edit> edit colors> change composition color> recoloring the composition> choose Pantone + Solid Coated color from the library> click ok. Illustrator does not apply a new swatch and does not add a new color to the swatches panel. What should I do in this situation?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

I do not find that command "Change composition color".

Select an object with a cmyk color. open Recolor Artwork. In the left panel at bottom right there is an icon to limit colors to a swatch Library. Slect Color Books>Pantone + Solid  or any other you like. Click OK to close the panel.

On the Color panel shows a global swatch, the Pantone equivalent, applied already to the selected object fill or stroke. Just add it to your Swatches panel for further use.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not find that command "Change composition color".

Select an object with a cmyk color. open Recolor Artwork. In the left panel at bottom right there is an icon to limit colors to a swatch Library. Slect Color Books>Pantone + Solid  or any other you like. Click OK to close the panel.

On the Color panel shows a global swatch, the Pantone equivalent, applied already to the selected object fill or stroke. Just add it to your Swatches panel for further use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines