• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Collecting and syncing files all over my computer... can I do it... Please help!!! Thank you

New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I often work on a photshop composite or an AI project, and what happens is that I get a little scattered brained  being in the creative mode, and I end up pulling images from all different files on my computer. Then I can't remember where they are. Is there a way for me to package both Photoshop and AI files so that the program goes and finds all of my images and places them with the correct final files? 

Second... I want to clean up my folders and often I end up with copied folders... It's so embarassing to share my scatter brain... I just never learned the proper way to work with files and then I get scared so I end up saving and then don't know which one is the correct one, even with the info time...

What I want to be able to do is just clean up folders and get rid of excess, repeat photos and just have a copy of it with my photoshop and or AI file... can this be done? Thank you Also if anyone has tips for how I am to work with files from this point on, I'd so appreicate it... 

TOPICS
Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With Illustrator you can use File > Package file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines