• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

color palette has foreign characters

Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a bunch of vector icons from iStock, all from the same artist, and when I open the files, the palette colors all have foreign characters. I suspect the original artist was Russian so would that account for the funkypalette characters? I would like to reset the palette to English or rename the registration swatch. How do I do that?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

I think there could be a script for renaming the registration swatch. Maybe someone has the link.

Copy and paste into a new document should work as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think there could be a script for renaming the registration swatch. Maybe someone has the link.

Copy and paste into a new document should work as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Monika. I think the copy paste idea is actually the best option. I have now discovered there are other areas with these weird characters such as the example. Probably the safest option to avoid corruption down the line.Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 10.59.04 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks like so.

You can keep layers when copy/pasting with the option in the layer panel menu.

I would make an artboard of the same size, so you can paste in place (in case align to pixels is important)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines