Highlighted

Color's Not Consistent in Exports From November 2019 to Now

New Here ,
May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I originally created a file back in November. I exported it out of Illustrator as a PNG then, and I just changed some text on it and re-exported and the colors are coming out differently.

Colors as measured by Photoshop on November file

Color 1 #fcd209

Color 2 #0c5130

Colors as measured by Photoshop on May file

Color 1 #fcd603

Color 2 #103419

In both cases files were exported out of Illustrator with Export for Screens as PNGs. Why am I getting different colors now than I got then with the same file and no change to the export process on my part?

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Color's Not Consistent in Exports From November 2019 to Now

New Here ,
May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I originally created a file back in November. I exported it out of Illustrator as a PNG then, and I just changed some text on it and re-exported and the colors are coming out differently.

Colors as measured by Photoshop on November file

Color 1 #fcd209

Color 2 #0c5130

Colors as measured by Photoshop on May file

Color 1 #fcd603

Color 2 #103419

In both cases files were exported out of Illustrator with Export for Screens as PNGs. Why am I getting different colors now than I got then with the same file and no change to the export process on my part?

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 31, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably changed your color settings.

Is that an RGB file?

How is color management set up?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 31, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We have been waiting for your response to this query. Please update the discussion if the issue is resolved by resetting preferences or if you have any further query. We'd be happy to help.

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 01, 2020 0