• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color settings in CC 2019 keep reverting to "Emulate Adobe 6.0"

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Colour settings keep reverting to 'Emulate Adobe 6.0' when toggling between adobe applications. As a result colours are appearing washed out or dull, for example bright blues are appearing purple, dark grey is lighter grey, etc. Changing settings works until the application is minimized or when another Adobe application is in use. Changing the settings in Bridge doesn't seem to have any effect. I also tried creating / saving my own settings, to no effect.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

We have a fix available and you should not have this issue if you have the following version of these Creative Cloud applications

Please update to:

• Photoshop (20.0.1)
  • InDesign (14.0.1)
  • Bridge (9.0.1)

While it is not mandatory to upgrade Illustrator version from 23.0 to 23.0.1 we highly recommend that.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Hi All,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Product team is working on this issue. I'd request you to upvote on this UserVoice post(https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-illustrator-desktop-bugs/suggestions/42892902-illust...) & stay tuned for the updates.

Additionally, please try this workaround & let us know if it helps:

1. Lower Photoshop from 22.3 to 22.2.
2. Specify any color setting in Illustrator.

If you do the above
Even if you operate Photoshop while Illustrator is running,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've fixed this problem on short term. It's Photoshop 22.3 who causes the switching colorsetting problem.

What I did is just close Photoshop 2021 (you don't have to unistall it) and reistall Photoshop 2020 and work in the 2020 version.  I have no longer this problem anymore. Mention; I don't use Adobe Bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines