Highlighted

Color settings not working

New Here ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, my illustrator is not recognizing color profiles, the only option I have is ... emulate adobe® illustrator® 6.0! Any solution? I have already installed, I have already reset the program and even then the problem persists! it happens in adobe bridge too!! 

PrintPrint

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Color settings not working

New Here ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, my illustrator is not recognizing color profiles, the only option I have is ... emulate adobe® illustrator® 6.0! Any solution? I have already installed, I have already reset the program and even then the problem persists! it happens in adobe bridge too!! 

PrintPrint

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you reset the preferences?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes monika, and I installed the Adobe icc profile package.
Photoshop is ok, but indesign and illustrator have this problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my guess is that adobe programs are not recognizing the location of standard color profiles. But all profiles are already installed on windows 10. Some solution, I'm looking for days and I can't solve it. =(

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help?? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2020 0
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Illustrator?

Do you have the correct system?

https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/system-requirements.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes ton,
My system perfectly meets the requirements
I9-9900k
32gb Memory
Nvidia geforce 2070 super
Windows 10 pro 64 bits

I am very frustrated with this problem, because a solution would be for me to repair windows, but I have many programs installed already !! = ((

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2020 0
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Illustrator?
I asked about the system because there are many Win 10 versions that are not supported:
Not supported on Windows 10 versions 1507, 1511, 1607, 1703, and 1709.
If your system is OK, you could try the CC cleaner.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand your requests Ton, and thank you for your help. But I have already cleaned everything that was possible with this tool. And yet the problem persists. It's like I said, it may be some Windows configuration that is causing Adobe's programs not to identify these profiles.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 09, 2020 0
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then probably the only thing left is to contact Adobe support.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 09, 2020 0
Resources