• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color wheel theory is cutoff to the right

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im on a windows 10 machine, updated to the latest updates and Illustrator is updated. My color theory wheel is cutoff to the right side and I cannot fix it. 

Im using a wide screen tv for my monitor and I have the resoulution jacked up. 

SO..What to do ?
color_theme cutoff.jpg

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Sorry that should read:

Hi Timothy.

Panels are usually resizable. Have you tried hovering along the right vertical edge of the colour theory panel? When you see a double sided horizontal "arrow" you can click and drag to extend or resize the panel. This should open up the area where your cut off colour wheel is to show the entire colour wheel.

Luise G 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Timothy.

Panels are usually resizable. Have you tried hovering along the right vertical edge of the colour theory panel? When you see a double sided horizontal panel you can click and drag to extend or resize the panel. This should open up the area where your cut off colour wheel is to show the entire colour wheel.

Luise G 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry that should read:

Hi Timothy.

Panels are usually resizable. Have you tried hovering along the right vertical edge of the colour theory panel? When you see a double sided horizontal "arrow" you can click and drag to extend or resize the panel. This should open up the area where your cut off colour wheel is to show the entire colour wheel.

Luise G 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sorry about the delayed responce it doesnt expand. Im on a large tv as my monitor and I have it bumped up to large resolution in UI so I can actually see things..Maybe someday Adobe will adapt their software for large screens??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines