Color wheel theory is cutoff to the right

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im on a windows 10 machine, updated to the latest updates and Illustrator is updated. My color theory wheel is cutoff to the right side and I cannot fix it. 

Im using a wide screen tv for my monitor and I have the resoulution jacked up. 

SO..What to do ?
color_theme cutoff.jpg

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Timothy.

Panels are usually resizable. Have you tried hovering along the right vertical edge of the colour theory panel? When you see a double sided horizontal panel you can click and drag to extend or resize the panel. This should open up the area where your cut off colour wheel is to show the entire colour wheel.

Luise G 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Luise G LATEST
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry that should read:

Hi Timothy.

Panels are usually resizable. Have you tried hovering along the right vertical edge of the colour theory panel? When you see a double sided horizontal "arrow" you can click and drag to extend or resize the panel. This should open up the area where your cut off colour wheel is to show the entire colour wheel.

Luise G 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines