Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colors changed Automatically in illustrator

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Support team hello
We are a company with you subscribers to Adobe programs and I have a big problem in the illustrator program. The problem is when I open the files, their color changes automatically after seconds of opening them, and their colors become dark and radiant in both types, RGB or CMYK files. Actually this problem affected me on my work and the cost-effectiveness of the work. Please can you check the problem and solve it in the shortest timeScreen Shot 2021-03-31 at 12.20.38 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-31 at 12.17.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-31 at 12.17.41 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-01-18 at 1.04.34 PM.png

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Import and export , Performance , Print and publish , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

This problem has been mentioned many times lately.

Can you check your Color settings?

There is a bug caused by the recent Photoshop update. It sets your Color Settings to Emulate Illustrator 6, which turns color management off and causes problems in Illustrator.

If that is the case, use the CC app to revert Photoshop to the Previous version (22.2.0) and then change your Color Settings back to what you want it to be.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem has been mentioned many times lately.

Can you check your Color settings?

There is a bug caused by the recent Photoshop update. It sets your Color Settings to Emulate Illustrator 6, which turns color management off and causes problems in Illustrator.

If that is the case, use the CC app to revert Photoshop to the Previous version (22.2.0) and then change your Color Settings back to what you want it to be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Ton,

Thanks for your support. its fine now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good to hear that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines