• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colors exporting weird for the last few weeks

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The image that I posted on the left is the exported image and the image on the right is the working file in illustrator. For the last couple weeks everytime I export, whether is be pdf, jpeg or whatever, it looks brighter and not at all what I'm wanting. Is this an update issue or is there a setting I need to change? And to answer any questions this is RGB.

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you check your Color Settings if they emulate Illustrator 6?

There is currently a bug caused by the recent Photoshop update.

Revert to the previous version:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/colores-en-actualizacion-25-2-1/td-p/11884873

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

We're extremely sorry to hear about the trouble this issue has caused.  It will be fixed when Photoshop is upgraded to the latest version 22.3.1 . Kindly update Photoshop to 22.3.1 and share your observations with us. 

For more details around this issue, please refer to this UserVoice page ( https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-illustrator-desktop-bugs/suggestions/42892902-illust... ).

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines