• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

colors in illustator

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my reds and browns will not print corectly in illustator ..it even looks off on the screen...HELP please!

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named Community Help forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum, Illustrator

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show us an image of what they look like?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could be a color management issue with wrongly used color profiels or something as trivial as trying to print CMYK without proper color managment and calibration. more info is definitely required about your document, your system, your CM settings (if any), your printer.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you know how they should look if they don't display correctly on screen and print wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ronald,

Please forgive me for asking, but are you working in CMYK Color Mode and expecting to see bright RGB colours on screen, and in print?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines