Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colors not match between macbook and phone

Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I'm using adone illustrator to design posts for my instagram page. The issue I have is the colors on my Macbook aren't the same when I send the export to my mobile (Samsung S10), it looks more bright.

• Document Color Mode : RGB
  • I tried Export As JPEG and PNG 

Any help please? 

Thank you

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

You need to educate yourself about color management and how to use it. No quick and short answers here.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to response given earlier, I'd request checking out links provided on this similar community discussion(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/exported-colors-don-t-match-preview-colors-rgb/td-p/9941726?page=1).

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to educate yourself about color management and how to use it. No quick and short answers here.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to response given earlier, I'd request checking out links provided on this similar community discussion(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/exported-colors-don-t-match-preview-colors-rgb/td-p/99417...).

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines