Colors turning out faded in Illustrator

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there!

I'm new to illustrator, just opened it up a new project. When I pick a new color from an existing image and save it in my color swatches it seems fine and vibrant. But when I color my objects (created with the polygon tool), the color turned out faded, more pastel-ish that expected. I never changed any settings and don't know what happend... It seems like the transparency has changed, but when the opacity is100%... 

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Untitled.pngUntitleds.png

TOPICS
How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Nov 09, 2020
Ton Frederiks Adobe Community Professional , Nov 09, 2020
Your layer has transparency. Click the Layer item at the top of the Appearance panel and check the transparency.

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please select one of those paths and show us the appearance panel.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
efratttt AUTHOR
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled3.png

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your layer has transparency.

Click the Layer item at the top of the Appearance panel and check the transparency.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I hope your issue is resolved by now. If not, in addition to suggestion given by Ton, please check out this help article(https://helpx.adobe.com/in/illustrator/using/transparency-blending-modes.html) to know how to edit artwork with transparency.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines