• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

COLOUR MANGEMENT

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My illustrtor colours have no resemblance in photoshop when I place them in for a mock up....what can I do?

TOPICS
Draw and design , Import and export , Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you check your Color Settings in the Edit menu?

There is a bug caused by the recent Photoshop update. It sets your Illustrator Color Settings to Emulate Illustrator 6, which turns color management off.

If that is the case, use the CC app to revert Photoshop to the Previous version (22.2.0) and then change your Color Settings to what you want it to be.

See also:

https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-illustrator-desktop-bugs/suggestions/42892902-illust...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but the problem seems to be with the fact that the option controlaE ( VIEW USING GPU ) turns on automatically and the I cannot disable the option....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not sure what your problem is, changing colors when placed in Photoshop, switching to GPU preview in Illustrator?

Did you check your Color Settings in the Illustrator Edit menu?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines