Highlighted

Content Aware for Illustrator

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was having difficulties to make my text blend with the background? I have done this previously with photoshop and usually it’s just doing a full and right click and select content aware. However, haven’t been able to find anything for illustrator. 

Topics

Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Content Aware for Illustrator

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was having difficulties to make my text blend with the background? I have done this previously with photoshop and usually it’s just doing a full and right click and select content aware. However, haven’t been able to find anything for illustrator. 

Topics

Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no such function. Why should there be? AI is a completely different program aimed at vector design, so what good would pixel-based fill functions even do? You have a fundamental misunderstanding here. That aside it's not even clear what you are really trying to do, so a better explanation would be required. There may be ways to do it in AI, just not with a simple click and relying on automated functions.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines