• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert simultaneous files to Eps 15mp

New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, I have a question, I have 2000 eps files with a size less than 15MP (400 * 300px, 400 * 400px, etc.), there is a script? that allows me to modify hundreds of files simultaneously that allows me to place them in 15mp proportionally and that the weight is less than 45mb

edicion_gif.gif

TOPICS
Import and export , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all: stop using EPS files ! They're unnecessary large, and much more tedious to open and save, every time. What are these 2000 new versions needed for ? Do you really need them to be EPS for your purpose ? And what do you mean by "15 MP", something like 5000 x 3000 or 4000 x 4000 pixels ?

Maybe it's better to simply render them into a high-res JPEG, by using the Image Processor from Bridge (letting Photoshop to do the math). You can use Bridge to filter any orientation and set the batch-conversion to the desired pixel size. This process will render it to the proper and proportional maximum value, whatever size fits first (width or height).

Schermafbeelding 2020-05-28 om 18.46.12.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like you're handling files from microstock agencies that haven't updated their file specifications in ages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines