Highlighted

Converting into a PDF, frame /margin

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am dealing with sewing pattern which I print at home and assemble the pages togheter. When I am viewing a PDF in Abobe Reader there is no margin/frame around page. But when in the print mode and actually print out the pages there a hard black line framed around the page. Can someone please explain to how this designed and how it is called? Is it something you set up in Indesign or Illustrator? This black black line is not visible in normal viewing mode but once you print it there is a frame around the page. This frame (or margin) helps you overlap and assemble all pages so you end up with large long A0 sheet.

Capture.JPG

Topics

Import and export, Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Converting into a PDF, frame /margin

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am dealing with sewing pattern which I print at home and assemble the pages togheter. When I am viewing a PDF in Abobe Reader there is no margin/frame around page. But when in the print mode and actually print out the pages there a hard black line framed around the page. Can someone please explain to how this designed and how it is called? Is it something you set up in Indesign or Illustrator? This black black line is not visible in normal viewing mode but once you print it there is a frame around the page. This frame (or margin) helps you overlap and assemble all pages so you end up with large long A0 sheet.

Capture.JPG

Topics

Import and export, Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not quite sure what you want to do.

You create the sewing pattern and want to put that frame into it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines