• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copy / Paste Problems in Illustrator v25.1

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator randomly can't copy/paste correctly. This has been an ongoing issue. I'm creating some basic graphics (charts, diagrams, etc.) in Illustrator and copying some of the content from PowerPoint & Excel—very basic copying of text and data. Illustrator will not paste what I've just copied OR it will paste an Illustrator element that was previously copied. 

When I check the clipboard, it always matches the content I'm pasting. I've tried using the dropdown vs. the shortcut and that doesn't work either. I've also reset the preferences and that only works temporarily. Very frustrating that Illustrator can't perform this basic task. It's a real hassle when I have to create dozens of graphics for a report and have to stop and troubleshoot. Any solutions for this?

FYI... I'm on a Mac with the latest system (Catalina 10.15.7)

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have any clipboard enhancement installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines