Highlighted

copy vector file using shift and alt keys not working anymore

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I normaly select a shape pressing shift and alt keys to duplicate the shape on a straight line, but this option is not working anymore, is there another way to do this?

Topics

Feature request, How to, Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

copy vector file using shift and alt keys not working anymore

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I normaly select a shape pressing shift and alt keys to duplicate the shape on a straight line, but this option is not working anymore, is there another way to do this?

Topics

Feature request, How to, Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Smart guides are interfering with it.

You can either turn off smart guides (or in the preferences just the transform option)

Or you can try if it works, when you just don't press the shift key (and let smart guides take care of it)

And then hope that the engineers improve it soon. Other people have posted about it already (and hopefully also on uservoice)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But easy thing was that i had to restart my machine after the upgrade, it is working normal now, but thank you very much for the help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines