Highlighted

Copying Artboards in the same document no longer works correctly

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if this is related to the changes to artboards, but I can no longer alt-drag artboards within the same document. I have included the recording below showing the issue. You can see it changes to the alt-drag cursor, but when I release, has just moved the whole artboard. After undo, it leaves the gradient in the wrong location and has to be undone multiple steps to get it back to its original location. The glitching in the window happens regardless of when I am recording a video and is not a recording artifact.

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Copying Artboards in the same document no longer works correctly

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if this is related to the changes to artboards, but I can no longer alt-drag artboards within the same document. I have included the recording below showing the issue. You can see it changes to the alt-drag cursor, but when I release, has just moved the whole artboard. After undo, it leaves the gradient in the wrong location and has to be undone multiple steps to get it back to its original location. The glitching in the window happens regardless of when I am recording a video and is not a recording artifact.

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works as expected here. Which version? And there are some non standard tools in your toolbar.

Does it work without them?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 08, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. Now and again it does copy over. I can't work out any pattern. i try all sorts of different orders to click the things in and I can't tell when it's giong to work and when it isn't. Ive wasted hours on this now. Really tired of it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 07, 2020 0
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So yours is not with Alt-dragging, but Copy/Paste?

Do you have any extension installed in the system that enhances the clipboard?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 07, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry, I didn't realise someone had replied.

I'm trying to alt-drag, so that I can copy the art board as well as the content on the board.

No extensions installed.

helen

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works fine here as well.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0
Resources