• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

corrupt plugin

Participant ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work in a print shop and needed to add cutting master 4 to my illustrator 2021. In an attempt to follow to the manufactures instructions I did something that now keeps Illustrator from opening. I tried to uninstall 2021 and reinstall but it still cant open. I found that there is still a 2021 however I cant delete it even though I am the adminstrator of this computer. Is there a way to do a clean uninstall of 2021 so I can atleast reinstall open the program?

TOPICS
Third party plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What did you do? Originally, trying to follow instruction? You may have broken something that isn't reinstalled. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed the instructions from CutMaster where it has you manually load their plugin into the plugins folder. However even their tech support has said they have had mixed results. They are working on a new version but it could be months. None of that is the issue though because I was able to just reinstall AI 2020 and then run the old plugin in just fine. However my mt AI20201 will not open any more and just gives the error I am attaching a screen shot ofScreenshot 2020-11-12 111504.png. What I need now is a way to cleanly uninstall AI 2021 so I can reinstall it. Every time I have tried there is 2021 folder that remains and causes the same problem to occur. I have tried to delete the folder manually but I am denied access even though I am the administrator. I know there used to be an adobe clean program but I dont know where to get it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines