Highlighted

Crashing Issues - 2020 Version - Windows 10

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since yesterday, 04/17/20 Illustrator is crashing when creating pattern and effects. WTH is going on? Have never had any issues like this until now.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled and have unchecked the GPU in Preferences.  TO NO AVAIL!!

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Crashing Issues - 2020 Version - Windows 10

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since yesterday, 04/17/20 Illustrator is crashing when creating pattern and effects. WTH is going on? Have never had any issues like this until now.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled and have unchecked the GPU in Preferences.  TO NO AVAIL!!

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you receive an automatic update to your OS in the last few days?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, as a matter of fact.  Last updated on 04/15/20.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

System updates sometimes wreck applications.

You might try and reset preferences.

Or even reinstall.

https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.  I did those things before I posted about the issue.  So far, no issues with everything else I do in Illustrator.  I'm only experiencing the issue when trying to create Patterns and using Distort & Transform under Effect which is what I do the most in Illustrator.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines