Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create a Smooth Transition Circular Gradient

Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to create a circular spiral that uses a smooth transiton gradient. I had used the cut path but it doesn't create a smooth transitioning gradient. Here is what I have but I just need to make the transition smooth. Thanks. gradient poze.png

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Connect the paths into a single spiral path and apply a single gradient that uses al the stops you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

If for some reason you want to maintain the spiral as separate paths, be sure that the gradient on each path starts with exactly the same color that the previous path ends on. Also, the round cap on the ends of strokes may cause some problems with the transitions. You may want to try applying a butt cap instead, or experiment with changing which of two adjoining paths is in front and which behind.

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Re-connecting the path doesn't work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Connect the paths into a single spiral path and apply a single gradient that uses al the stops you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If for some reason you want to maintain the spiral as separate paths, be sure that the gradient on each path starts with exactly the same color that the previous path ends on. Also, the round cap on the ends of strokes may cause some problems with the transitions. You may want to try applying a butt cap instead, or experiment with changing which of two adjoining paths is in front and which behind.

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines