• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create Vector logo from photograph

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on creating a brand/logo for my church. I would like to utilize the unique stain glass window image.  How do I do this?  Step by step would be great, as I am still learning the best ways to utilize these programs. Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Place a photo of the window on a layer, and make the layer into a template layer. Then use the tools to redraw.

It's near impossible to give any more specific step-by-step instuctions without seeing your reference image. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may also use File>Place, and navigate to a photo of the window. When that is placed on your page, click the arrow next to Image Trace in the control bar. You may get good results from either Low Fidelity or High Fidelity image. 

This will create a vector file that emulates the photo (impossible to edit the paths, but it'll be vector). You can also alter the tracing settings, but that's too large a lesson for this forum. 

Hope that helps. 

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines