Highlighted

Creating a Dynamic image/ Logo Mascot

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for someone who is good at taking basic images and making them into a complex posable image. We have an extablished logo and i have basic skills. I just amd overwhelmed with the options and would like help. Who is good at AI and PS in creating a moving (walking into the logo and morphong into the logo. I would like to learn ahow to do this for my own knowledge. Its frustrating having the idea but not the skill set to bring it to reality.

TOPICS
Draw and design, Feature request, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creating a Dynamic image/ Logo Mascot

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for someone who is good at taking basic images and making them into a complex posable image. We have an extablished logo and i have basic skills. I just amd overwhelmed with the options and would like help. Who is good at AI and PS in creating a moving (walking into the logo and morphong into the logo. I would like to learn ahow to do this for my own knowledge. Its frustrating having the idea but not the skill set to bring it to reality.

TOPICS
Draw and design, Feature request, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CogburnGillhooley,

Please explain what you mean by "walking into the logo and morphong into the logo"

You want a person walking into the logo and morphing into the logo?

If yes, this type of animation is best done using After Effedts or a 3D application.

More info needed though

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We have been waiting for your response to this query. Please update the discussion if the issue is resolved or if you have any further query. We'd be happy to help.

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are all kinds of tutorials on YouTube.  Usually people do not use the forums to out-source work.  Plus, you need to compensate the person who does it for you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 23, 2020 0