• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crossing lines in complex illustration

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I hope someone can help with this. I am looking for a solution to fix crossing lines in the attached, quite complex, illustration. Every point seems to have a 'loop'. Is there a way to fix this automatically without having to go around each point individually?

TOPICS
Draw and design , Print and publish , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

soutradesign,

The first (later) screenshot shows a path bending back over itself from an corner Anchor Point, or two paths meeting at the top. The crossing of the prts/paths seems inevitable given the angles at the top.

And I fail to recognize anything like it in the second (earlier) and more complex screenshot.

Please elaborate.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

soutradesign,

The first (later) screenshot shows a path bending back over itself from an corner Anchor Point, or two paths meeting at the top. The crossing of the prts/paths seems inevitable given the angles at the top.

And I fail to recognize anything like it in the second (earlier) and more complex screenshot.

Please elaborate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines