Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom Data Markers on Line Graph - Markers Pasting inside original markers

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm trying to make custom data markers on a line graph and the think I've used a million times is giving me issues today. When I go to Object > Graph > Marker with my end data point on my graph direct selected, its adding the custom marker inside the space of the old marker (making it extremely tiny) rather than floating it above my data point. Help! Did something change in CC 21? What am I doing wrong? Why is this pasting inside the ornignal marker?

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-02-10 at 9.44.15 AM.png

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

At the bottom of your custom marker design there needs to be an invisible square (no fill no stroke) that has the size of the default marker and is used as a reference for scaling

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the bottom of your custom marker design there needs to be an invisible square (no fill no stroke) that has the size of the default marker and is used as a reference for scaling

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that and it's still pasting inside the maker. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please upload your file to Dropbox or the like

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines