• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom Key command prefs not sticking

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am big on making my own key commands for the tools I use more frequently. Since the last update, it is almost as if they just arent sticking. I will edit them and make sure that I have them correct the way I want them in the edit keyboard shortcuts window, but then when I go to use them they use the normal base key command. 

For example, I use ⌘E for Expand. I changed the View as GPU/CPU command to ⌘F6. But when I leave keyboard shortcut screen and try to use my new command for Expand, it still does View as GPU. And when I go to the dropdown for View GPU it still shows âŒ˜E next to it. I have my keyboard shortcut preferences selected so I don't get why it's not working.

TOPICS
Bug , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need to adjust you function keys options from your Mac Preferece.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some screenshots would help us troubleshoot where you are at, and if you gave your set a name and were able to save.

Screen Shot 2021-04-29 at 5.03.43 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-04-29 at 5.04.13 PM.png

Akso quit your applciaiton to save your prefs. If your app crashes you may lose setings taht are nwo saved upon quit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you tried changing this!?!

mac-function-keys-switch.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines