• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cut and past actions in Illustrator

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, In order not to redo some shapes, I created them into action. For example, I cut after creating the graphic chart in the picture. Then I created the action and pasted the graph chart and recorded the action. My action has been registered and now whenever I click on the action my chart is created. But later when I copy something in the indesign file, my action I created in the illustrator is broken. This time, when I click on the action, the image I copied in the indesign file appears. What is the solution to my problem?

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Feature request , Import and export , Performance , Print and publish , Scripting , SDK , Sync and storage , Third party plugins , Tools , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

try adding your graph first to a Library or as a Symbol, then record your action placing the symbol or library item instead of pasting what's on the clipboard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines