Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CUT LINES FOR VERSAWORKS TROUBLE

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am fairly new to illustrator and versa works and am having trouble with versaworks recognizing the cut line

I have some artwork with the cutterline already in on a layer with the CutCountor colour selected when the artwork layer is removed and i send to versaworks the cutline is there as soon as the artwork is added back in the cutline dissapears

I have narrowed it down to some text that has shadowing on that is causing the problem the cut lines show with all other aspects of the artwork until this text is added back in

Help !!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

You would need to read the specifications about how to prepare files for Versaworks (should be in the documentation)

And then analyze the artwork in Illustrator. Make changes where necessary.

Without knowing any details about your artwork and the artwork specifications for the plotter/driver, it will be close to impossible to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need details.

How exactly has "the shadowing" been created?

What kind of files does your plotter expect? The manual should tell you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Monika,

Not sure how the shadowing has been created as i am a novice to illustrator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would need to read the specifications about how to prepare files for Versaworks (should be in the documentation)

And then analyze the artwork in Illustrator. Make changes where necessary.

Without knowing any details about your artwork and the artwork specifications for the plotter/driver, it will be close to impossible to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

lol horible help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines