• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CUTSTUDIO PLUG IN

Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating to the latest version 25, plug in no longer works - any ides please?

Roland say its an Adobe issue!

Thanks

TOPICS
Third party plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I agree with earlier response given by @DRock22.

As per this link, Roland CutStudio PlugIn for Ai is only compatible with Adobe Illustrator CC2015(v19)-2020(v24). Please use the Adobe Illustrator 2020 to keep using the plugin. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Hi,

Thanks for that, yes it did an auto-updated but 11 days ago. So I installed version 24 and it did the trick. 

Thanks for the replies

James

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Participant ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately you'll probably have to wait for the creator of the plug-in to update it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I agree with earlier response given by @DRock22.

As per this link, Roland CutStudio PlugIn for Ai is only compatible with Adobe Illustrator CC2015(v19)-2020(v24). Please use the Adobe Illustrator 2020 to keep using the plugin. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I opened ai today and roland cutstudio was missing. when I try to add my aquired plug in, i get an error msg "You do not have an app compatible with this plugin installed". I'm using the latest version of ai. How do I get Roland Cutstudio back into ai? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As mentioned above, it seems that the plugin has not yet been updated for Illustrator 2021.

You should reinstall Illustrator 2020 until the plugin is updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

omg, I need to get this working, it was working this morning and now Adobe says it not compatible.? How do I get it to work.

Thanks

James

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since it was working have you updated your version of AI? If you did, reinstall version 24 as recommended by Doug Roberts and make sure to reinstall the Cut Studio plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for that, yes it did an auto-updated but 11 days ago. So I installed version 24 and it did the trick. 

Thanks for the replies

James

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad you got it working.🤗

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all - I see Roland has updtaed "Roland CutStudio PlugIn for Ai" to work with 2021 v 25.0  but it is not loading / downloading - just keeps spinning around - any ideas?  i can only see that the version i have of illustrator is v 25.1 ? not sure this should make a difference?

Greg-a-wee-cockle-john

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola sabes donde puedo descargar el plugin..busco en la nube y no encuentro el link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It will be in your "Market place" or  "manage Plugins" section of your Creative Cloud 

Greg-a-wee-cockle-john

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines