Highlighted

CUTSTUDIO PLUG IN

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating to the latest version 25, plug in no longer works - any ides please?

Roland say its an Adobe issue!

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for that, yes it did an auto-updated but 11 days ago. So I installed version 24 and it did the trick. 

Thanks for the replies

James

TOPICS
Third party plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CUTSTUDIO PLUG IN

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating to the latest version 25, plug in no longer works - any ides please?

Roland say its an Adobe issue!

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for that, yes it did an auto-updated but 11 days ago. So I installed version 24 and it did the trick. 

Thanks for the replies

James

TOPICS
Third party plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately you'll probably have to wait for the creator of the plug-in to update it. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I agree with earlier response given by @DRock22.

As per this link, Roland CutStudio PlugIn for Ai is only compatible with Adobe Illustrator CC2015(v19)-2020(v24). Please use the Adobe Illustrator 2020 to keep using the plugin. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I opened ai today and roland cutstudio was missing. when I try to add my aquired plug in, i get an error msg "You do not have an app compatible with this plugin installed". I'm using the latest version of ai. How do I get Roland Cutstudio back into ai? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As mentioned above, it seems that the plugin has not yet been updated for Illustrator 2021.

You should reinstall Illustrator 2020 until the plugin is updated.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

omg, I need to get this working, it was working this morning and now Adobe says it not compatible.? How do I get it to work.

Thanks

James

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 0
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since it was working have you updated your version of AI? If you did, reinstall version 24 as recommended by Doug Roberts and make sure to reinstall the Cut Studio plugin.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for the replies

James

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 0
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad you got it working.🤗

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 0
Resources