Highlighted

dégradé dans un motif

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour

Je souhaiterais créer une arche arondie avec des liserets à damiers. Les damiers ont chacun un dégradé.

Illustrator refuse de me prendre ces motifs alors qu'en couleur unie, ça fonctionne. Quelqu'un aurait-il une solution?

Merci

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

dégradé dans un motif

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour

Je souhaiterais créer une arche arondie avec des liserets à damiers. Les damiers ont chacun un dégradé.

Illustrator refuse de me prendre ces motifs alors qu'en couleur unie, ça fonctionne. Quelqu'un aurait-il une solution?

Merci

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not completely clear about what you are trying to achieve, can you add a screen shot?

I have two suggestions, you can create a pattern brush out of two or more solid colors and apply the brush to your arch, then apply an effect like inner glow (top arch). Or you can use the blend tool to create the gradients, then use these gradients to create a new pattern brush and apply it to your arch (bottom arch).

Blend tool to make pattern brush.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 23, 2020 0