• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Date Created changes to Date Modified

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am working on a MacBook Pro 16 inch 2019 with system macOS Catalina 10.15.7 and have just updated to Illustrator 25.0. When ever I save a document the Date Created changes. Do you have a solution for this?

Screenshot 2020-10-23 at 14.04.20.png

TOPICS
Bug , Scripting , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this trouble. I would request if you can post this issue here: https://illustrator.uservoice.com

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this  happen in any other prograsm such as phothsop or lmited to Illustrator only. Do you save to a network drive, cloud document, or hard drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike, this only happens in Illustrator, Photoshop is fine, and the files are saved to a hard drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this trouble. I would request if you can post this issue here: https://illustrator.uservoice.com

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have the same issue, but when I followed your link it took me to someone else post regarding the same issue, to which no one had responded to. Is there a fix for this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2023 Nov 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a place like that for Photoshop?

I have the same issue with Ps on Windows 10 and my post about it here remains unanswered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2023 Nov 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines