Highlighted

Date Created changes to Date Modified

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am working on a MacBook Pro 16 inch 2019 with system macOS Catalina 10.15.7 and have just updated to Illustrator 25.0. When ever I save a document the Date Created changes. Do you have a solution for this?

Screenshot 2020-10-23 at 14.04.20.png

TOPICS
Bug, Scripting, Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Date Created changes to Date Modified

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am working on a MacBook Pro 16 inch 2019 with system macOS Catalina 10.15.7 and have just updated to Illustrator 25.0. When ever I save a document the Date Created changes. Do you have a solution for this?

Screenshot 2020-10-23 at 14.04.20.png

TOPICS
Bug, Scripting, Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this  happen in any other prograsm such as phothsop or lmited to Illustrator only. Do you save to a network drive, cloud document, or hard drive?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike, this only happens in Illustrator, Photoshop is fine, and the files are saved to a hard drive.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
Resources