• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Default Line Weights Less Than 1 pt

Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The default drop-menu for stroke weight now starts with 1pt, having completely removed .25, .5 and .75pt line weights. 99% of the line weights I use in any vector drawing are 1pt or less, and now I have to manually type them in the stroke weight box in the palette. I may be on an island, but I have no need for 20pt, 30pt and 40pt line options in my stroke weight drop-down.

Is there any way to alter or control the default drop-down menu options for line stroke weight? I need my thin line options returned, and honestly I'd like to remove 20, 30 and 40 pt line weight options, just out of spite.

It's driving me crazy and it's slowed my workflow efficiency. Please tell me there is a fix.

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Screenshot shows pixels not points... not sure .25, .5, .75 of a pixel are real...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot shows pixels not points... not sure .25, .5, .75 of a pixel are real...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Holy crap, you're right. Good eye. Thanks!

Why would my default settings just randomly change from line measurements in points to pixels with the new update to AI? Good grief. This reminds me of the time when Adobe changed the shift-enlarge proportionally key commands out of the blue...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines