Highlighted

Deleted file

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, when i try to save my file in illustrator from cloud to the computer illustrator has crashed and deleted my work, can you help me? what should i do? (sorry for my english)

TOPICS
Bug, Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Deleted file

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, when i try to save my file in illustrator from cloud to the computer illustrator has crashed and deleted my work, can you help me? what should i do? (sorry for my english)

TOPICS
Bug, Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 24, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i think file should be in cloud either your computer is crashed if you not deleted also from there.....regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2020 0
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version?

Which system?

Exactly what did you previously save whre and how did you move it somewhere else?

Cloud can mean a lot of things, so please be precise.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2020 0
Simmer1 LATEST
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Here is a link that may possibly help you recover your file:https://recoverit.wondershare.com/file-recovery/recover-unsaved-or-deleted-illustrator-files.html

I would recommend you buy a hardrive so you have a local back up, as well as onlines.

Good luck,

Sim

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2020 0
Resources