Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Different views of character

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

i've created a character in illustrator and i want to create an animation with it but i would like to create a side view of the character. How would i create it in illustrator from the left side and right side as if it was walking?

character2.1.png

[ attachment inserted as inline image by moderator ]

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Illustrator does not automatically create different views of a flat image if that is what you are looking for. You can get some depth by using 3d, but it will  not give you a turnaround view for creating a walk cycle, you need to draw them from scratch.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would draw it in the same manner you drew the front view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Illustrator does not automatically create different views of a flat image if that is what you are looking for. You can get some depth by using 3d, but it will  not give you a turnaround view for creating a walk cycle, you need to draw them from scratch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines