• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Display issues in Illustrator and Photoshop on Windows machine

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am currently facing an issue with Adobe Illustrator. So yesterday I was doing one of my designs using a brush tool with a stylus when suddenly something strange started happening. Static/Glitch-like things started appearing out of nowhere and they covered my entire artboard. I have tried all sorts of solutions such as restarting my computer and uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe Illustrator but it didn't work either. I also found out it affected other areas of Adobe as well such as Adobe Photoshop. Do reply to me as soon as possible as I am a student and I require Adobe Illustrator for my assignments. If you would like to contact me personally here is my email; izzatzulfadhli09@gmail.com .

(here is a screenshot in case my description of the issue is not clear) 

2020-07-10 (2).png

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about this. That's not a typical experience with the applications. Could you please try turning off GPU performance from Illustrator preferences (CRTL+K) and let us know how it goes.

GPU performance Ai.png

Also, please share operating system, version of Illustrator and Graphic card you are using on your machine? We're here to help, just need more info.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about this. That's not a typical experience with the applications. Could you please try turning off GPU performance from Illustrator preferences (CRTL+K) and let us know how it goes.

GPU performance Ai.png

Also, please share operating system, version of Illustrator and Graphic card you are using on your machine? We're here to help, just need more info.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines