• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document crashing and unable to edit

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and thanks in advance. I've been working on a piece for over a week now (two to three days for the majority) and the longest piece has been a wreath and mini Christmas tree. For both of these I created a brush that mimiced a pine branch that if large enough, clusters could form the tree and wreath. I managed to eventually get both done but I need to edit the tree as initially the brush didn't show up. Unsure why this was, but then I bumped the point size by too much and the parts of the tree are too large for my liking. I've been trying to do anything to the document (literally anything- zooming out, selecting multiple objects, etc) for days on end and as soon as I try something the document freezes. All I want to do is select the (approximately) 12-18 "branches" and either make them smaller point size or at least have them all the same colour so even if it looks too bushy, it's uniform. I've updated, as I thought that would be the issue but it's still impossible to make any edits on the document or it crashes. 
The attached photos show what the document looks like currently. It's just a screenshot of the document I emailed to myself as illustrator freezes on the actual document when I zoom in/out or move around therefore the quality isn't what the actual document is like. 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi it depends on your computer hardware power also when you document has good detail then you can face such thing....regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines