Highlighted

Document goes into Outline mode, came up with a little box that said "Can't finish previewing."

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am having an issue with Illustrator.

I have a document that I was working on yesterday with no problem. This morning it went into Outline mode, and came up with a little box that said "Can't finish previewing." Then it switches to Outline mode.

Images in the document are lost.

Is there a way to set it back to standard mode so I can work with images again?

Hi,

We have a fix and is available in the pre-release build. Please visit Adobe Prerelease  and get the latest build for version 23.0.1

While the build is prerelease this build is still of production quality. Please feel free to use / recommend it for your day to day activity.

Regards,

Srishti

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Document goes into Outline mode, came up with a little box that said "Can't finish previewing."

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am having an issue with Illustrator.

I have a document that I was working on yesterday with no problem. This morning it went into Outline mode, and came up with a little box that said "Can't finish previewing." Then it switches to Outline mode.

Images in the document are lost.

Is there a way to set it back to standard mode so I can work with images again?

Hi,

We have a fix and is available in the pre-release build. Please visit Adobe Prerelease  and get the latest build for version 23.0.1

While the build is prerelease this build is still of production quality. Please feel free to use / recommend it for your day to day activity.

Regards,

Srishti

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We believe it to be pixel preview mode that is not available.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same happens to me, I'm using a MacBook Pro, for now it seems to work changing the preview mode to CPU (⌘E).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue with Adobe Illustrator CC 2019 freshly installed. On Macbook and Mac Pro.Bildschirmfoto 2018-10-17 um 17.21.36.pngBildschirmfoto 2018-10-17 um 17.15.48.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We would need your help in getting this resolved. Can you please email us on sharewithai@adobe.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also sent an email to you. If you need any other test I will be happy to help!

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly the same problem here. It occurs on an apparently fashion way.

And it finally ended with an Illustrator Crash (report already sent to Apple and Adobe)

High Sierra here…

Captura de pantalla 2018-10-17 a las 20.09.53.pngCaptura de pantalla 2018-10-17 a las 20.13.44.pngCaptura de pantalla 2018-10-17 a las 20.13.55.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue...Open a file, make a couple of edits or move it around...and boom "Can't Finish Preview" error and then I can't open any documents because the system runs out of RAM Memory.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines