Highlighted

Documents are always opened with green guides + transparency

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. How can I avoid doing this every time? I don't have templates set up in Illustrator and I don't use any video presets. I can go in and uncheck video rulers, cross hairs, etc, but the next time I create a document, I have to do it all over again, for every artboard! Gar... any help is much appreciated.

[ branched from Illustrator keeps adding Video Rulers, Artboard Centermark, Artboard Crosshairs and a giant Artboard  to Illustrator  forum ]

[ title changed by moderator ]

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Documents are always opened with green guides + transparency

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. How can I avoid doing this every time? I don't have templates set up in Illustrator and I don't use any video presets. I can go in and uncheck video rulers, cross hairs, etc, but the next time I create a document, I have to do it all over again, for every artboard! Gar... any help is much appreciated.

[ branched from Illustrator keeps adding Video Rulers, Artboard Centermark, Artboard Crosshairs and a giant Artboard  to Illustrator  forum ]

[ title changed by moderator ]

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every Illustrator document is based on a preset. Use one from the Print, Web etc tabs rather than Film & Video:

Capture.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 1
chanaart LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the print intent. Make sure the latest one (which could have been even by mistake Video is not selected)

Illustrator will inherit the last preset you used. 

Click on Print. Make sure all your other guides are off! and you are set to go!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0