• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Down Save in Illustrator 2020

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know a way to save the setting to downsave to cs6 in Illustrator 2020? All my coworkers have older versions where they can only open it in cs6, so remembering to change it everytime manually is inconvient. I tried googling it to see if there was a way and came up empty so it might not be possible but figured it was worth aaking everyone!

TOPICS
Import and export , Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Select the version as Illustrator CS6 in the Illustrator options dialog that pops up when saving the file.See below

Screenshot 2020-02-14 at 11.42.56 PM.png

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you but I'm trying to find a way to have it do it automatically like save my preference!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess you are rather looking for a way to create a preset that will save to CS6 format without having to go the route Manan is suggesting, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! I know how to do it but I just forget sometimes so I was hoping there a way I can preset it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same question, a preset to save in older version without made Manan suggestion will be great there is a way of create one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines