• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download AI for MAC or Windows

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I downloaded the 25.1 version of AI to my windows laptop I was never prompted to answer which operating system I needed. Is this normal?

Several tutorials have no sound or seem to be missing so I'm wondering if I downloaded incorrectly.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really anything to consider. Since Mac software doesn't run on Windows, anyway, the CC app, by itself being a platform-specific binary will only ever download versions that are adequate. Detecting a platform is basic stuff. Your sound issues are another matter, but without specific info on your system, where and how you are viewing them and so on nobody can tell you much. definitely some configuration issue with your audio hardware, not a specific thing with Adobe's stuff.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply. I have an extremely slow satellite internet and I’m thinking it may be at the root of my problems.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I agree with @Mylenium. Adobe Creative Cloud app automatically detects your operating system & installs the relevant package.

You may also access tutorials on Adobe product support page(https://helpx.adobe.com/in/support/illustrator.html). Let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. My problem appears to be my slow Hughs satelite internet. I have used my entire allotment of 20 mgb n 1 week downloading videos from a course I was trying to take.

Sent from my Galaxy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need to define a very large sound buffer in your Windows audio settings. that and perhaps indeed an excursion to your satellite box' configuration panel. no idea how this works compared to other regular cable routers and such, but perhaps it has indeed even provision to act as a small proxy server and can cache data locally before allowing you to view your clips. That may resolve the issue.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks, but that is way beyond my tech abilities!

Sent from my Galaxy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines